The Company XENIALAB S.r.l. (hereinafter "Company" or "the Data Controller"), acting as Data Controller, wishes to inform you, pursuant to the applicable law on the protection of personal data, including the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data ( hereinafter «Regulation» or «GDPR»), that the personal data supplied by you during the establishment of the relationship and in constant of it, will be treated in compliance with the legal and contractual provisions in force for the purposes and with the methods indicated below. In some circumstances, some data may also be collected from third parties, where necessary and always in compliance with the EU and local specific applicable legislation.
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE SUBJECTSThe data controller is XENIALAB S.r.l., VAT No. IT09668910012, Via I Maggio 13, 20037 Paderno Dugnano (MI) with registered office in Turin (TO) Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 111, Italy. The contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
A. Personal identification and contact data: name and surname or company name, email address, telephone number;
B. Personal data related to the activity of the human resource selection and recruitment research. The processed data for the personnel selection: name; surname; sex; date and place of birth; residence address; phone number; email address; studies and expertise; curriculum vitae;p>
C. Personal data related to the operation of this site: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, the following personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols: - IP addresses; - the type of browser used; - the operating system; - the domain name; - the addresses of websites from which access was made; - information on the pages visited by users within the site, the access time, time spent on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASISAll the Personal Data are freely provided by the Subject through the website and they are processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following conditions of lawfulness:
A. for the promotion and sale of company products or services;
B. in the presence of specific consent, for sending e-mails of newsletters, advertising material and to receive updates on our activities and publications on our website or blog;
C. The Company will also use the personal data transmitted through the section "Work with Us" of the website xenialab.com, exclusively for the personnel selection activity, aimed at any professional selection and/or hiring and/or collaboration.The legal basis which legitimizes the treatment referred to in paragraph 3A is the implementation of pre-contractual or contractual measures of which the Subject is involved party. In the specific cases indicated in the paragraphs 3B and 3C, the legal basis is the consent freely and specifically provided by the data subject. If the data controller intends to further process the Personal Data for a different purpose than those for which they were collected, before such further processing, will provide the Information subject about this different purpose and any other relevant information. Performance of contractual services between the parties and execution of administrative/accounting obligations, including any legal and fiscal requirements for each EU/EEA country involved in the Personal Data treatment.
4. DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND NATURE OF DATA COLLECTINGThe personal data will be processed by the Company with computer and paper systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided by the applicable law on the protection of personal data and protecting your privacy and your rights through the adoption of appropriate technical measures and organization to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. The provision of personal data with respect to the purposes indicated is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to give effect to any contractual or pre-contractual commitment. With reference to spontaneous professional candidatures through the "Work with us" section, please note that the consent to the processing of personal data is optional, but in case of total or partial refusal to process these personal data, the Company will not be able to establish any working / collaboration relationship.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATAExclusively for the above-mentioned purposes, the data will be made known, as well as to the personnel units in the relevant regard, also to:
A. Employees, freelancers or business consultants, companies or other external entities in their capacity as independent Data Processors. The complete list of the entitled Data Processors can be checked with the Data Controller;
B. Financial administration, public security companies and/or their Entities named in execution of the EU/EEA fiscal and legal provisions.
6. TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATAThere are no transfers of Personal Data to recipients outside the European Union. If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we inform as of now that such subjects will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 28 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation or Joint Data Controllers pursuant to art. 26 of the Regulation and the transfer of Personal Data to such subjects, limited to the performance of specific treatment activities, will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of Title V of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the fullest protection of the Personal Data of the data subject based on this treatment: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules. In any case, the Data Subject may request more details from the Data Controller if your data is processed outside the European Union requesting evidence of the specific adopted guarantees.
7. DATA RETENTIONAll Personal Data will be treated in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the modalities, also computerized and telematic, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, the Personal Data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to the attainment of the stated purposes. The Personal Data of which the retention is not necessary or for which the preservation is not foreseen by the existing regulations, will be deleted or encrypted or anonymized. The internal IT platforms used for the management and storage of the Personal Data are set in order to minimize and protect properly the collected Personal Data. Personal data related to the research and selection of human resources: The Personal Data processed for the purposes set out above will be kept in accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued. Unless you will request the cancellation of the processed data, they will be automatically eliminated after 12 months from the closing of the resources selection process.
8. DATA PROFILINGThe data controller does not use any automated processes aimed at profiling any personal data.
9. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIESWhile browsing the Internet site, technical information about the hardware and software used by visitors can be collected. This information does not provide personal data of the user, but only technical/computer data, which is used in an aggregate and anonymous way for the purpose of improving the quality of the service and providing statistics concerning the use of the site. For more information see the section dedicated to the cookies into the website.
10. DIRECT LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIAThe website may contain external links of our advertisers and affiliate partners. If you follow a link to any of these external websites, you must remember that these websites have their own privacy Policies. The Company does not accept any responsibility for these external policies after the redirect to external websites out of the control of the data processor. For any further information please check those policies before providing any personal data to external websites.
11. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTSIt is stated that, in reference to the Personal Data processed, You can At any time exercise the following rights:
A. Right of access, Art. 15 GDPR
B. Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
C. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 GDPR
D. Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
E. Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
F. Right to object, Art. 21 GDPR
G. Right to lodge a complaint to the lead supervisory authority where the person concerned considers that Personal Data have been treated in an illegitimate way.
H. Right to withdrow the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the consent-based treatment prior to revocation.To exercise your right, please write an email to the data controller email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: XENIALAB S.r.l., Via I Maggio 13, 20037 Paderno Dugnano (MI).