Xenialab Srl, with registered office in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II No. 111 – 10128 Turin – Italy, Tax Code and VAT No. 09668910012, as data controller (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed as follows:
1. Object of the Treatment. The Data Controller processes personal data, identification (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – which you have provided when accessing site www.xcally.com and www.xcallymotion.com and consequent contact request for information on the product or for job collaborations.
Also automatic data are collected when you start chat interaction through our website XCALLY MOTION Chat: IP address of the visitor, data and time of the visit, referrer, info on the browser, operating system.
2. Purpose of the processing. Your personal data are processed only upon your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following purposes:
– send e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications; you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link you can find in each newsletter.
– if requested by the data holder, evaluate the information received in the context of the selection of collaborators according to the professional profiles required.
3. Processing methods The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, election, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes.
4. Access to data Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as professional firms, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
5. Communication of data Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies responsible, judicial authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data retention Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union.
7. Rights of the interested party As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR of:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. get the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8. How to exercise rights You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. Xenialab S.r.l. , c.so Vittorio Emanuele II No. 111 – 10128 Turin (TO);
- an e-mail to the address email@example.com
9. Holder, manager and agents The data controller is Xenialab S.r.l. , with registered office in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II No. 111 – 10128 Turin (TO). The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.