To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Technical cookies, necessary to provide the requested services.
XCALLY MOTION Chat uses HTML5 local storage to save customer’s data inserted in the form before starting the chat interaction (name and email).
- Google Analytics, in order to collect data on the usage and visits of the website, to make adjustments and improve the website usage. Google can give this information to third parties if it is legally obligated to do so and/or if third parties are processing the information on behalf of Google. Google can not use the information for other Google services.
- Please read the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- Google Adwords, in order to track conversions on the website. This service links data from the Google AdWords network with actions taken within the website.
- Social plugins, through which you can share information to others, to optimize your experience on the website.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.