XCALLY can be integrated with Grafana - open platform for analytics and monitoring - in order to create beautiful dashboards containing data of all your channels.
Grafana can be used as XCALLY Motion plugin, in the App Zone section.
Dashboards can be designed both for supervisors and for agents (you just need to set properly the Motion permissions).
Let's see below some example of what you can do with XCALLY and Grafana:
- a graph containing the number of answered and unanswered inbound calls, during the day
- the heatmap of inbound calls, in the last 28 days
- some widgets that show the AVG talking time, AVG answer time, AVG abandon time, the total number of calls, the number of answered and unanswered calls
- a graph containing the number of completed, unmanaged and abandoned calls, during the day
- a graph containing the number of received and sent email messages, during the day
- a graph containing the number of new and closed interactions, in the last 28 days
- a diagram to monitor the customers choices in the IVR
Discover more about the App Zone section here.